Sunday, May 8, 2011

Packing list for Kokoda

So finally, the time has come for packing the stuff! Of course, I have only just begun, there is a lot more to do...but for my own self, I have taken pics of things I am going to take (might help if I lose my baggage and have to clain insurance too). Not to mention the camers, video cameras etc etc!

Did a bit, no make that a lot of walking over the weekend...walked over sand, soft rocks and climbed few almost vertical dunes...I almost believe I lost a few pounds over the weekend!! Hope Kokoda Track will reward my determination.

Backpack: 2 (An 80ltr and a 35 ltr pack)
Backpack covers
Raincoat
Boots: 2 + sandals
Sleeping bag
Sleeping mat (self inflatable)
Quick drying t-shirts
Quick drying shorts
Camelpack
15-20 pair of socks (hiking socks)
Gaiters
headlight
Medicines
Rehydration salt
Knife
Food
Walking stick
Vaseline (cant go without that one!)
etc

No comments:

Post a Comment